Thursday, February 25, 2016

PPA289 It's A Good Day!



I sat a very long time thinking over this color combo...getting nowhere!
  I finally decided to go through my stamp sets
 and for some reason this set-Happy Home-jumped out and said, "use me!"
I inked the set with markers
 and stamped the images separately
 and then only had to add a little line to connect the two scenes together.
This will be off to my mom tomorrow!  
She is prepping for knee replacement and I want to encourage her!
I hope you have a good day, too!
Thanks for stopping by
and head over to join the color challenge at palspaperarts.com
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Happy Home
Ink: Blushing Bride, Night Of Navy, Pear Pizzazz, Tip Top Taupe (all markers)
Paper: Night Of Navy, Whisper White, Pear Pizzazz, Love Blossoms DSP
1" circle punch

9 comments:

  1. It IS a good day with this darling card to inspire others. Simple and sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card, Windy! Love your use of these colors. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful spring scene for the springy colors. Just so lovely Windy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet card Windy. Reminds me of taking my son to the ranch to fly kits in March. Sweet, sweet memories. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet card for your Mom, Windy! I know she will love the thought. Keep us posted on her surgery results. Great job at combining the two scenes... I love that stamp set also!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. (apologize if this is a duplicate)
    This is such a sweet card, Windy! Love your pretty scene.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card is so sweet and soft, it looks like a perfectly wonderful day! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This card is so sweet and soft, it looks like a perfectly wonderful day! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Clean and simple design yields a tranquil picture perfect day. Great use of the colors Windy.

    ReplyDelete