Friday, August 22, 2014

FMS150 Golden Feathers




I have been anxiously awaiting my Four Feathers stamp set and the matching framelits which will be in the new Holiday catalog that begins on August 28th, 2014. I designed this card for the challenge on Wednesday and then awaited my feathers to stamp/die cut on Thursday afternoon and add to card for today.  Yes, it is a lot of gold but it does rock!  Feathers are even better in person and I can't wait to play with them in more colors! 
I hope you have a happy Friday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp Sets: Good Greetings, Four Feathers
Paper: Very Vanilla
Ink: Encore Gold
Watercolor Wonder Washi tape, Gold twine, Vintage Vanilla button, Feathers Framelits dies, Gold Sequins

5 comments:

  1. Glorious in gold! So elegant! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not too much gold for me! This is absolutely gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the elegance and simplicity of your card. You've nailed that sketch. Wonderful work! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is one gorgeous card- the gold accents you've used are so stunning with all that white! Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete